- UPDATED Teaching Channel CCSS Video Library offers useful supports for implementing the Common Core State Standards. The site includes 256 videos that are useful for communications opportunities or professional learning and also includes many lesson plans for teachers that include videos of the CCSS instructional shifts in action. (teachingchannel.org)
- AMERICA ACHIEVES COMMON CORE website helps teachers to implement the Common Core by showing videos of real classrooms and teachers demonstrating key shifts of the Common Core. The site also has downloadable lesson plans and worksheets, examples of student work, as well as links to videos of teachers analyzing their own lessons and progress in implementing Common Core. (commoncore.americaachieves.org)
- EngageNY Video Library provides instructional videos to support professional development. (engageny.org)
- iTunes U Courses, Created by Teachers for Teachers – These iTunes U courses were developed by a group of classroom teachers to explain the Shifts in ELA / Literacy and mathematics required by the Common Core. Presented in partnership with The Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), they showcase a combination of materials from achievethecore.org as well as additional curated resources and interactive activities. These courses were designed to provide a robust self-learning opportunity for individual teachers and to offer high-quality, credible materials that can be used to support professional learning communities in schools. (achievethecore.org)
- Common Core Standards through World Languages: Developing Literacy through Language Learning (Presented by Paul Sandrock-American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) This Power Point presentation outlines the relationship between world language and the Common Core and provides practical ideas for strategy instruction that supports the CCSS.