- Activity 5.1.1 New Beginnings
- Activity 5.1.2 Using the Definition of a Logarithm
- Activity 5.1.3 Exploring Log Functions and Exploring with a TI-grapher
- Activity 5.1.4 The Product and Quotient Rules for Logarithms
- Activity 5.1.5 The Power Rule for Logarithms
- Activity 5.1.6 How High is that Stack of Paper and How Many Folds?
- Activity 5.1.7 Logarithmic Scavenger Hunt
- Activity 5.1.8a Consequences of Being Inverse Functions
- Activity 5.1.8b Consequences of Being Inverse Functions
- Activity 5.5.1 United States Census
- Activity 5.5.2 Modeling the Population of the United States
- Activity 5.5.3 Super Bugs and the Spread of Diseases
- Activity 5.5.4 The Cost of a Used Car
- Activity 5.5.5 Which Model Should I Use?
- Activity 5.5.6 Fitting an Exponential Function by Linearizing the Data
- Activity 5.7.1 Saving for a Down Payment (Part 1)
- Activity 5.7.2 Think before You Buy that Drink
- Activity 5.7.3 Saving for a Down Payment (Part 2)
- Activity 5.7.4 Mortgage Payments
- Activity 5.7.5 What Car Can I Afford?
- Activity 5.7.6 Financing Options
- Activity 5.7.6 Investment Opportunities – Expectations versus Reality